Skip to content
- mySimple.city platform pays special attention to the privacy of its Users. To that end, with due care, it selects and applies technical and organizational means to protect the processed data.
In particular, mySimple.city secures the data against unauthorized access and in processing it in violation of applicable law, change, loss and damage.
- The administrator of the personal data is mySimple.city platform.
- A collection of personal data has been filed for registration in the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the Users.
- You have the right to access and amend your data.
- Data provided by Users is used to associate mySimple.city users with one another.
- User Data will be shared with other Users to the extent that they were provided for registration and account completion. These data may also be used to verify that the User meets the requirements and policies.
- To the knowledge that it provides, mySimple.city gives the User the right to control the processing of data contained in data files, and in particular the right to:
– obtain information about the purpose, scope and manner of processing the data contained in the data set.
– obtain information from the time when the data in question is processed into the data collection and to provide in a generally comprehensible form the content of such data.
– obtain information on how the data is shared, and in particular information about recipients or categories of recipients to which the data are made available.
– request the addition, updating, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or removal if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to meet the purpose for which they were collected.
– submit in the cases mentioned in article 23 secton 1 point 4 and 5 of the Data Protection Act a reasoned request to cease processing of its data due to its particular situation.
– object to the processing of its data in the cases referred to in article 23 section 1, point 4 and 5 of the Data Protection Act, where the administrator intends to process the data for marketing purposes or to transfer data to another data administrator.
- mySimple.city uses the IP addresses collected during Internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used for general statistical demographic information (for example, the region of the connection).
- Simple.city uses Google Analytics to monitor all visitor activity on the website.